Moon Chair Set - "Low Poly"

 





Hello everyone, I´m also focus on the people on the Sims community that don't have a very strong computer therefore I did a very low poly Chair so everyone can enjoy my creations.

This is a chair I see in a movie and liked so much I have to make it for the sims.

You can download is HERE

The paintings on the wall are also my creation, so if you want to support me my work and became a Patreon to get access to much more content like this!

The FREE PAINTING you can download it HERE

I´m loving learning 3D and create such cool objects to the Sims community.

Helping me will give me the opportunity to create even more objects!

If you cant be a Patreon, a simple share help me a lot!

Thank you :)


FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR

(click bellow)














Comentários